Monday, March 26, 2012

Electric FM

If-You're-Feeling-Kinda-Funky Playlist

Part 1

  1. Off to the Races - Lana Del Rey
  2. I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li
  3. Deceptacon - Le Tigre
  4. LDN - Lily Allen
  5. Take It With You - The Ettes
  6. Friend Crush - friends
  7. Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
  8. Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Rey
  9. Bounce - Calvin Harris feat. Kelis
  10. Tristesse/Joie - Yelle
  11. Paper Planes - M.I.A. (had to!)
I've been listening to Lana Del Rey a lot lately, and I was so intrigued by her unexpectedly hip-hop-influenced sounds that I decided it would be fun to make a little playlist of songs by some funky female artists that make me proud to be girl! Some songs are more on the house-y or alternative side, but they're great nevertheless.

Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...